Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I hate when he goes!!

Dan travels for part of his job! I know this! He knows this! But that being said neither of us like it when those days come up! He is leaving again for a business trip for 4days. It is not that long, and I have been waiting for him to go on a trip to get a handle on things again( I clean better when he is gone!)! But I don't like him leaving! There is something about having your best friend right there to talk to, bounce ideas off of, complain to, and more than anything just laugh and have fun with! I know I laugh less when dan is gone! So even though somedays we see wayyyyyyy to much of eachother(!!!!) I really do hate it when he has to go! I start counting down to the day he gets back long before he leaves! so here's to Saturday!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh good golly, I feel your pain! I hate it when Jeremy travels. Fortunately, his job is changing (not his employer, just his job) and he'll have to travel a lot less. Yeah for that!! I'll hope that Saturday comes quickly for you! Thank goodness, in the meantime, for email, texts and cell phones. What did we do before all of those!?? Really helps us stay in touch when he's gone.

The Jorgensens, said...

I feel for you! It really stinks to have them gone. I don't mind so much during the day because if Jimmy was home all day I would never get anything done...but the nights are lonely. The worst though are the stupid thoughts that I have about something happening to him and I am left with 4 kids to raise on my own. I shouldn't think that way but I do every time he leaves. My advise is to pretend it is a vacation...eat yummy food...watch movies...and read great books. If the kids start driving you crazy get a babysitter and go have a girls night. Good Luck!

Nicki said...

Oh I feel so bad for you. I have a hard enough time when my hubby goes for overnighters, let alone a few days, I would be lost. I hope it's gone by fast for you and just one more day and you will be back to life as you know it.

Ange said...

Sad about dan leaving. Now we're in the same boat! You should come to Utah and stay at my parents house with me and we can complain and be depressed together like we did on Valentines day that one time. LOL!