Friday, March 6, 2009

A little hair!!

I know, pathetic!! I just can't help it! I want her hair to be long and beautiful!! Emma and Aliya both had long hair by the time they were two! I know she will too! But the two years waiting for that hair is crazy! I go through trends with my babies! Emma it was head bands and bows! Aliya was a few bows and ribbons! Lilly it was a few ribbons! And then nothing! I just thought it was to much! So I have been waiting for her hair to be long/thick enough for baretts or pig tales!
It helps with the boy comments too!! If she has bows in her hair people know no matter what she is wearing she is a girl! So this was my lame attempt at her hair! She did really good!! Here is to when she has more!!










































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute, but I just have to say, I have THE HARDEST TIME reading your blog! I cannot read through the darn shamrocks! I have to scroll up then down, up then down, and still can't make out all the words! I'm 1/2 way through the post about fosters and I just can't finish...maybe when your background changes, it's just driving my eyes bonkers! Or you might change the color of your font?! Sorry, I'll comment when I actually finish reading it. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, I love it! Belle took forever to have girl hair, but I was giving both my boys haircuts when they were 2 week old. Argh.