Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I love lettuce!!

I never thought this day would come! My girl loves Salad!! Dallin would scream at anything green when he was this age. I would try and make healthy things but hated when it came time to eat because he would always scream! Thankfuly we have gotten over that with much patience and enduring he now eats lots of veggies and fruit and is willing to try almost anything once ( we have realized that after him throwing up every time he tried to eat green beans that they are not worth it!)! But lettuce has never been something he likes. So I never put it on their plates ( I know shame on me). Then one day dan and I had Salad for lunch. Dan went back for more and Aliya saw him eating some and asked if she could have some of it. He said yes and gave her a bowl of lettuce with a little ranch on it. She gobbled down the whole bowl and than asked for MORE!!! I was so happy! Of course I had to take pictures! It turns out she and Emma love lettuce (with ranch) and eat it all the time! I am a veggie lover so watching my kids eat healthy veggies makes a momma proud!!







1 comments:

Froggy Princess said...

That's one heathly girl!LOL!