Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I sometimes forget.....











It has been a rough month for me. I have been very emotional and no I am not pregnant! For no major reasons I have just felt frustrated with my life and my family!
Daniel, when I feel like this will remind me that I am very blessed! That I am lucky to have what I have. But it is hard to remember that each of these little souls is a blessing, when I haven't slept in a couple of weeks and they are kicking me and telling me that want another popcicle. Or when they are screaming at each other because non of them like what I made for dinner! Or when I have put them to bed nine times and it is now 10:30pm and I hear them again! Or when I have spent all day folding laundry and they want to help by unfolding everything!
I sit down and think why did I want this and why would I want more???!!!!
But they all do finally fall asleep!! And at times they look at me with those trusting eyes! And whenever they are hurt they want me to fix it, whether it is emotional or physical! They go missing for five minutes and my heart races and I fear the worst! Or I hear them cry at a neighbors house and all of a sudden I run like I am in a race!
I do realize I am blessed! Sometimes it takes more than Dan saying it to me though! But I do thank the Lord every night for my four little miracles and my wonderful husband!! I am blessed! and sometimes all it takes is a quiet moment for me to be reminded of it! And I am thankful for all of it!! Even those frustrating moments or those tiring nights! Because without it all I would have nothing!!

0 comments: