Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Warning!!! This post may contain gross poopy pics!!!

One Saturday afternoon we had been out and about just running errands and doing yard work! We came in the door and I tossed diaper and wipes to Dan as I asked him to change Lilly's diaper, knowing she probably needed one since we had been out for a couple of hours! Dan grabbed Lilly to do it! Then I hear him say "Oh No!!!!"! She had had a major blow up and out! ( which she rarely had as an infant)! Dan is a Super dad and took her to the bath tub to start the strip down!! I could not stop laughing!! Dan and Aliya were surrounding the bath tub "Oh"ing and "agh"ing And of course "GROSS"ing!! It was so funny!! Lilly had no idea what was going on but I am sure was wondering why she was in the bathtub with no water and with all of her clothes on, all good!!
I took some pictures and then came to help finish the job ( He didn't know what to do with all the poop once he got her naked!!! YUCK!!!)! It was a good one!!




3 comments:

Mich said...

It's moments like these that make me glad that I don't change diapers every day. What a good husband you have who is willing to help out.

Unknown said...

Poor dads...they're just clueless!

KT said...

See, this is why I love cloth diapers, they hold in the poo blowouts!

Good husband, keep that one!