Friday, June 5, 2009

After much waiting.......

I know I have been awful at writing and posting!! So as one of mannnnnnnnnny posts to come I thought it would be fun to show the girls new hair cuts!!! They turned out better than I could have
hoped!! And they fit their personalities sooooo much!!! They held still and listened so well!!
These were the before pictures!! Aliya was excited!! She had been begging for this hair cut since I mentioned it a month ago!















































Emma was just nervous! But excited!



















































































They were excited to do it at the same time as the other!!










































They held still and did what the stylist's asked! I was so proud of them!! I t made me remember how awful dallin was trying to get a hair cut!! Lots of screaming and crying! From both of us!!



















































































































































































can you say cute!!!!


















Emma looks so much older!!


















I promised the girls if they did a good job they could get a sundae from Mcdonalds! Here they are showing off the great hair cuts and fantastic sundaes!!
















3 comments:

KT said...

Oh! They look mega darling! That cover the hair dresser has on them is the same one that Belle had on for her haircut!

I love haircuts for little girls! Yay!

Unknown said...

way cute! Little girls do so much better with short hair...and it's easier on mom. good job!

Leslie said...

Super cute girls. I'd love to catch up with you. Shoot me an email sometime. Llesaroo1@aol.com

Leslie