Friday, September 4, 2009

Pity for myself


I was having pity for myself and my situation! I was frustrated this morning and if I could have would have never gotten out of bed. As Stewart from mad tv said when asked who he's mad at, " The World"! If you ask me why I can't really say I am just mad! I came home from dropping the kids off at school, looking at all of the skinny moms walking there kids to school and hating them. I drive home to my house thinking on how I am tired and don't want to pack today, but am reminded I have only two weeks and Dan heads out of town on Tuesday. Instead of working I sat down on the couch to look at blogs! It's my new favorite pass time! They have such amazing ideas, crafts, and sewing patterns that I can't get enough of it! But I mad at that to because I am instantly reminded I am not moving into "my" house I am moving into a small apartment! Ugh! I'm just done today!!!
Then I see Nie Nie has posted. I click on it excited by the title of her post, My perfect life! I read her post and I cry. My life IS perfect and amazing! We are healthy and happy(ok the happy part, working on it!)! We are trying to buy a beautiful home in a place I am excited to move to! We are starting a great new adventure and though it is not all the way I would have planned it, it is working out in the end! My life is Perfect! I needed someone else to help me see that and to help me to stop having pity for this perfect life and start enjoying it! Once again Nie Nie you did it! Thanks!

2 comments:

Latter-day Runner said...

Sometimes all we want is a Happy Meal when we are in a Chinese restaurant. The easy thing to do would be to just hate the Chinese like in the Stuart sketch, but we know better. :) By the way, I love the picture of the kids.

Unknown said...

Who's Nie Nie? I've heard of this blog, but never seen. Please share.