Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy new hairdo

SO I came up with this fun but "different" hair do for Aliya because her hair is shorter and the normal stuff I do on Emma just doesn't work on her! But she can pull it off!!So you start off with wet or really damp hair. Then part it on the side . you can do a straight or zig zag part. After that divide each side in to 2-3 sections. Then twist each section into a small bun and secure it with a small elastic band! I do one section at a time. The after all the buns are done spray heavily with hair spray! and then add a ribbons to each bun! SOOOOOOO cute!!!



4 comments:

Mandi said...

Where do you get these wonderful ideas? I hope all my kids are boys, or I'll keep a short hair for girls, I don't know how to do hair at all...

Chastina said...

Cute hair! You are very talented.

KT said...

Sadly, I have done my my hair this way more than once. And I am a grown up. I love it.

Hudson Family said...

sooo cute. Wish that we lived closer so I could watch your kids grow up.