Monday, January 25, 2010

life

Dan is teaching Emma to ski by letting her practice outside. It is dark and cold so he doesn't stay with her the whole time but watches from inside! Lilly is worried enough for all of them and opens the door to "check" on Emma every few minutes. then she slams the door and yells something to Emma and Daddy!
Aliya just came in and asked if I would name her Lisa! I said yes and she ran around the whole house yelling, "LISA!!!!"! She then announced to Dan that I said she could change her name! Dallin is enjoying life and cracks us up all the time! ok so every kid cracks us up! Lilly thinks she is the mom and bosses everyone around! ALiya thinks she is 17, crazy and eccentri! Emma thinks she is 15 and wants to be a rock star!! Dallin just improved his reading so much in the 5 months we have been here, that they kicked /graduated him from the after school reading program!! YAY!!! Dan is good! traveling a ton, but it does pay the bills! And I am loving my new home!!!!!!! I tell Dan every day how much I love this new home and how grateful I am for it!!!
I will eventually post pics and catch up on all of the events this past 6 months! We are hoping to get the wifi up soon! Any way, we love you all!!!!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys too!! Can't wait to see you all again! Your kids are so cute, I miss them...
I volunteer to teach Emma to cross country ski, if she wants.

Latter-day Runner said...

Hopefully I can see your new home in person when I come to Idaho Falls this summer!

Chastina said...

Glad to hear that you are loving your new home! It sounds like everyone is adjusting to the new location.