Thursday, October 28, 2010

9 years flew by fast!!

I can't believe my baby is 9 years old! I still remember all of his First's! Of course the day he was born was the most incredible and amazing experience of our lives!! He was healthy and perfect!
Then when he started to learn to walk. His first Christmas! His first trick or teating Halloween! Swimming in Arizona and jumping in! Potty training (I thought it would never happen!)!
And now here we are, 9 years later! When they tell you it goes to fast it does! I am sad that those baby years are over with him and yet sooooo excited to see him growing into a little man!! He and I have a special bond that I am so thankful for! He makes me laugh all the time! And he is always quick to help me with something!! So here is to the next 9 years, may they slow down a little more, but be filled with the same kind of joys and excitment!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

How on earth do you have a NINE year old?!?! I swear you got married after I did...or did you? Holy crap, time flies!!!