Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Pictures

So I love family pictures! I love the way my walls are covered with Pictures of my family and watching them grow with each new one! I love trying different looks and ideas and I love framing them and putting them up!!
However, I hate actually trying to be in and take our family photo! someone usually doesn't want to smile or act normal or hold still! And someone is usually yelling and screaming and freaking out! And that someone is usually me!

It's one thing taking a picture of someone and asking them to do something or trying to get them to do something! it is another thing all together being on the other side of the lens and having NO control of my kids and their faces and body positions (not to mention my sweet husband!)! Oh it makes me crazy!!!!!



So even though I Have a beautiful family, family pictures are a crazy event at our house!! No matter how "Beautiful" the end result is, the memories are not so sweet and loving! Lots of bribes, cussing, yelling, begging, crying, and fake smiles goes in to them!

And if we hung up real family pics, one of these would be on my wall! Instead we have some that turned out a little less honest!!


5 comments:

Chastina said...

Cute pics, you have a good looking family.

Geo said...

That is the coolest set of pictures ever!

Parkes Family said...

Ha ha...ain't that the truth!!!! You all look fabulous!

nikib4kids said...

Hahahaha! It's so true!! I love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! too funny, and very true!