Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No we did not drop off the face of the earth!!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately! It has been wonderful traveling to visit family, Crazy remodeling, family, lots of cleaning, re-aranging, and very little sleep!!
But I wanted a quick hello before we are off again!
My highlight for my week, Ok actually my life was that tonight Dan made dinner , ( no that is not the highlight! Though he does make really good food!lots of calories!!) and as always I HAD to add a veggie ( I am a veggie freak!!!!). So I asked Dallin you pick between broccoli, corn, or green beans. He picked broccoli. and drum roll please......................... He ate them!!!!! a huge spoon full of broccoli!! No choking! no gagging! No guzzling water to drown the taste!!!! He did it without complaining!! So then if that was n't enough all my kids ate broccoli! Emma ( still hesitant!), Aliya ( by the fistfulls!! she chomped it like it was candy!! Yeah!!) and of course our Lilly ( food is food to her! all of it is good!!!)!!!! All of my yelling and arguing has paid off! I feel so good! Like I can call my self a good mother! I didn't have to bribe them even!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! Can you tell it was a good dinner!!!
Now if I can just get Dan to like broccoli! Ok now that is crazy!!!

1 comments:

Chastina said...

I love it when my kids ask for healthy foods and snacks! I'm glad your kids like veggies.