Monday, December 1, 2008

Quick easy recipe!


We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving (I will post lots later about that!!)! While there my sister in-law Sarah made this chicken that we all loved! the recipe was sooooo easy! And so I am making it today (while I catch up on so many things!). I wanted to post this early so you could try it today if you wanted to! Here goes...... Chicken legs as many or as little as you like. You can also use other parts of the chicken, thighs, breasts etc. put them in your crock pot! You gotta love 'leave it' meals! add 1 jar or bottle of BBQ sauce. Your favorite or whatever you have on hand (if you don't want BBQ my sister in-law said you can use other sauces like alfredo, marinara, teriyaki etc.) then stir cover and forget it! Ok well until you’re ready to eat! I would guess 3-4 hours. The longer you cook the better it taste and the more tender it is! She put hers in before 10am and we ate it around 3pm. It was incredible! It kept falling off the bone!!! So there you go! I hope you try it! I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

We've had that before and LoVe It! In fact, now that you've reminded me of it, I think I'll make it tonight! Yum!!

Latter-day Runner said...

I got John a Crock-Pot for Christmas. Can't wait to try this recipe! I know what I'll be eating on Dec. 26th.

Christensen family said...

YUMMY! Thanks for the fun recipe! We will be having that on the menu this week!!!

Welcome home!

Uberly Ewe said...

MMMMMMM! That sounds so yummy! And so easy!!! I am all about quick and easy. Thanks for sharing!

Sherry said...

you came to Idaho and didn't even inform us??? You are in trouble!!! Ok, just kidding, we were in MT all week, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered.