Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twilight!!!!!!!

I was soooo excited for the movie Twilight to come out! Our family headed down early to Idaho so that I could have a gilrs night out or a twilight night! I wanted Dan to read the book but knew he would never find time for it so I bought it on book on tape and we listened to it on the way down! So I had the book very fresh in my mind! I got there just in time for Mom Rachel and there friend Rebecca and I to head out! First we went to the Oliver Garden and had a loud, fun time! We had a cute waitress named Sarah who took a picture for us (Crazy man in the background???)! We then ran to get pedicures (I mean how could we have a girl’s night without having adorable toes? Right?)! Rachel and Mom were pedicure virgins so we were all very excited! Mom was especially funny to watch! She ended up having a man do her pedicure! I think that would have been crazy enough but then to add that she is horribly ticklish it was hysterical!!!!! After laughing really hard we made a mad dash to the theaters! We were only 35min early for our movie and already had our tickets. But it was no use! We still didn't sit by each other! The theater was electric! Everyone laughed applauded and squealed together!
After it was all over we all agreed! It was a great night out! Even with the movie twilight, Rachel!









1 comments:

Susan D. Young said...

I am amazed by a couple things...
1. How white that woman's legs are
2. How old that woman looks and
3. How short that woman is!!!
Wow! What happened to "Her"???