Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Baby is growing up!!!!


















(Listen to baby of mine while reading this for full effects! Thanks)
Dallin is at his Papa Ed's house in Montana for this whole week! He was excited to go but I don't know how to do this! He doesn't need his mom every minute and that scares me a little. Sunday night I relized as I talked to Dan that someday Dallin will go away to college, Go on a mission, and someday get married. And I realized that is so scary!!!
I still remember when I was 5months pregnant with him sitting at our kitchen table and crying about how I didn't know if I could do this, and I wasn't sure if I was ready. Well now he is almost 7 and those same feelings are popping up about the future! I LOVE MY BABY BOY!!!!!!!
Even after having 3 girls I realize that there is something very special about a baby boy! Especially ours!
So here are some pics of our little man!

1 comments:

Daniel said...

Hi sis, this is your first younger brother, or, in other words, Daniel. LIke what you're doing with the blog, very clean and nice. Well keep up the good work, and don't worry, I'm pretty sure Dallin will always need his mom in some way (maybe just for money, but what can you do.). Say hi to Dan for me. Love ya

-Daniel