Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trying Hard!!

We are trying hard to get in to good habits for the fall! This summer was full of wonderful things! But also a lot of crazy! So we are implementing- a job chart for the kids, new bed times, and reading our scriptures!! We are on chapter 5 in 1st Nephi so we have a long way to go, but we are starting somewhere!!! I am very excited for school to start! Dallin and Emma are both needing activities and to learn and right now I am not able to give them everything they need with two smaller ones! So I am looking forward to school and the fun activities that come when that starts dance, soccer, piano! Here is to the fall!!!

2 comments:

Susan D. Young said...

Sara! I love the way the blog looks and the music is just the right thing! You are doing great and I love you soooooo much! Keep up the good work girl!Love you! Moma

The Jorgensens, said...

I was so excited to see a comment from you on my blog today! It has been way to long since we have talked. It will be so much fun to keep in touch through our blogs. Your kids are beautiful! It is so fun to see what has been happening in your life. Good luck with everything! I know how important it is to get a good schedule going with 4 kids. It seem like I try something new every month. Maybe one day I will have one that works!