Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wow, OK, Lets try this.....

So I know what your all thinking , I said I wouldn't start a blog, but I had too. I needed everyone to know I do have beautiful kids, and yes we are all crazy!!!!
The truth is I thought it would be nice to have something for friends and family to keep up with our chaos. So as my first offical post I promise a few things........ First- If you think I will post everyday forget it! I will try to when I can but thats that. Second- I am a mom with four kids, So if you don't want to hear about kids don't read this blog. Third- I promise to try and be nice whenever I post about Others ( You know who you are). And finally, Just remember, You knever know what the tide will bring in!

1 comments:

Susan D. Young said...

You are the best! This is so much fun to read what you post and see the photos of the kids! I am loving it.
P.S. If I am one of the "others" you might post about, please do be kind!
Love you,
Moma