Friday, August 22, 2008

My girls!


So who in a million years would have thought I would have one boy and three beautiful girls? Ok I know some of you are saying you did, but I never thought I would be! For those who don't know I have five very manly brothers, I mean that in a good way! And I have only one sister, who is also very manly, just kidding Rachel!!!! She is very beautiful but definitely not a girly girl.
So when I thought about having kids I thought boys. So it still shocks me that I have not 1 or 2 but 3 beautiful, very head strong, intellegent girls! And I love it!


My oldest Emma, is my first princess! She wants everything girly, and to be everything girly! From Hanah Montana to Cinderella, or from wanting to be a mom to a ballerina she is all girl! She is also as curious as Curious George. She never means to really get into trouble it just seems to find her! And she always has a great explanation as why! But she is my Joy!!! She is my giver and my most compassionate one! She always keeps trying to help others! I look forward to the day that she and I will be great friends!
My second princess Aliya, is my head strong little girl! Anything and everything is her way! From the minute she came into this world she knew what she wanted and she usually( if not always) gets it! Her eyes are our weakness, or I should say her Dads! Aliya is Daddys girl and can get away with murder if she wanted too! But more than anything she wants to be exactly like her Big sister (I get it now rachel!), and to do whaterver she is doing! She aslo is my biggest talker! ( for those who know my Emma that is hard to believe but it is true!) We are always surprised by what she says!
My last princess Lilly, is my perfect baby! She came out slowly, has slept through the night from birth and ate like nobodys business! She loves to be around everyone but loves naps and bedtime too! I think she is our peacemaker already! She is also already showing that even though she's number 4 she can still make a mark! She is our first to suck her thumb, it is the cutest thing you have ever seen! She is the first to sleep through the night. The longest over due baby yet ( 10 days)! Our biggest baby 9.5lbs! And the first to have a favorite blanket and/or teddy! She is the cutest little thing, who never stops smiling!
As I realize how lucky I am to have 4 beautiful healthy babies, I aslo realize I am scared to death of having 3 teenage daughters!!

0 comments: