Friday, November 7, 2008

Gotta love this age!

Daniel tells me all the time how much he loves the age of 6 months-18 months! At that age the baby is still giggles and fun while still wanting to snuggle and sleep! Our little babies are are always a little slower at getting around to crawling , scooting, or walking! So it seems that our baby stage lasts a little bit longer! Daniel just loves that! He is quick to take them during church or to class! He begs to put them to bed( Just get get out of putting the other three to bed) and loves to hold them and snuggle them! And if I am having an extra hard day he lets lilly come in to his office and play on the floor while he works! It's great! And as you can see Lilly ( just like the other three did!) Love their Daddy at this stage too!




1 comments:

Blogging to Blog said...

Sara-
Hey chickey! So good to hear from you. I still can't get over the fact you have four kids! They are so dang cute. Anyways, I'll leave a messsage on Nikki's blog. And I just added you to our blog list, so now I can see what you're up to! Take care!