Friday, November 7, 2008

Silver Mountian

For Halloween we decided after all of the kids parties at their schools we would have a lot more fun if we skipped the cold wet weather and headed to Silver Mountain water park! Some families from our ward were going so (Very Last minute!!!) We decided to go too! It was a little pricey but since all we paid for was the room and the water park was included it wasn't too bad! The kids got there fill of candy and trick or treating (They take you around the lodge to the shops to trick or treat!)! And we got decent nights sleep! In the morning we packed up our stuff except for our water park gear and after clothes and were headed off to play b y 10am! We had an awesome time!!! When we got to the water park it was nice and warm! I didn't know how much fun we could have with two babies (Aliya is 2 1/2 and Lilly 9 months)! Right away a friend took Lilly (thanks Stephanie!!) And the 5 of us hit the hard stuff!! We took Aliya and Emma on stuff that I never thought they would enjoy, but they did! Dan tried surfing a couple of times and thought it was cool! We loved the lazy river especially Aliya! And Dallin and Emma could not get enough of the hot tub! Dan and I pushed Dallin and Emma to try everything at least once! In some cases they loved it, in others not so much! By the end of the day (We stayed till 5pm!), I was amazed at how much fun we had (and how tired we were!) and decided that we HAD to come back!!! Here are some of the pics that DID turn out (we are in the process of buying a new camera!!)! And here is the link for the lodge!
http://www.silvermt.com/ActivitiesAndEvents/default.aspx?page=Waterpark_Attractions
























This is my only picture of Emma ( middle on the blue tube!), I never took one of lilly and when Dan tried to take one of me the battieries were dead! So lesson learned Think of pictures in the begining and not as an after thought! A friend took a picture of all of us together though! I will post it when I get them!

5 comments:

Life's Journey said...

Man, It looks like you guys had great fun!! Way cool!

Nicki said...

I'm jealous! I wish we had a fun indoor water park. Your kids look like they were having a great time, and your husband looks pretty entertained too.

Uberly Ewe said...

oh, I am jealous too! I wish I could have joined you guys!

Erin said...

Your kids are soooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Loved the pics, especially the ones of Dan surfing! Holy smokies!!