Tuesday, February 10, 2009

funny story!!

I was working on a computer one night when Emma came and sat down next to me. She picked up a few small cards that had pictures of Christ with children on them. She picked up this one and asked who the child was in the picture? Ithought a second and responded it was her! Her face quickly changed to one of shock and confusion! She looked at me and then back at the picture and asked, "When did Jesus come and take this picture with me? I don't remember him coming here! Did I just forget, or was this when we were in heaven?"! I had to stop myself from lying more to her so I said I didn't know (ok so that was a lie too)! She quickly left with the picture to go show Dallin! She came back a few minutes later saying Dallin had said I was "tricking" her and it wasn't her in the picture! Oh well. It made me feel like I picked the right picture! I wanted one where she could see her self as the little girl with christ! I think it is the right one!

0 comments: