Tuesday, February 10, 2009

These are the After photo's.....

I know you have been dying to see these photos and here they are!!! We would like to thank our sponsors, Coca Cola for the constant sugar highs! pottery barn for there over priced ideas! Hitachi, Ryobi, and the many other non namebrand tools that helped us get through the mess! Most of all we would like to thank Landon for his hard work, and constant ideas! Dan for his determination and singing! And Sara for her wacky color pallet! To our friends and family thanks for always for listening to our constant stories about remodeling and us acting like we never do it! We hope you enjoy these pics as much as we our enjoying our new basement!!



























































My awesome fabric wall!!!!


































































Now, on to the garage..........

9 comments:

Chastina said...

Wow! What a great remodel!

Susan D. Young said...

WOW! (I hate to repeat what other's have said but get used to it!) I can appreciate this change so much because I slept down in the basement BEFORE the remodel!
It is beautiful! You guys need to put this on Rate my Space! I think you will do great...

Mandi said...

Wow. It's like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy remodeling. Amazing. Can we move there?

Geo said...

AWESOME! I am super jealous! Way to go...I'm afraid if/when Sarah sees this...oh boy we're going to be into something similar...

Life's Journey said...

YAY!! IT LOOKS AMAZING! I'm so glad you finished my studio apartment for me. Now, onto negotiation... When can I move in. lol jk :) Hope all is well. Happy days.

Laura said...

Seriously... wow! What a huge transformation. I know you must be absolutely thrilled!

Unknown said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Seriously, It looks like what you'd watch on HGTV except the before was really bad! :o You have incredible design style & I'm impressed by your finsihed product. Good Job!

Parkes Family said...

You guys are incredible! It looks like it was all done professionally! I'm speechless...LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Oh yeah, I had my baby 3 days ago. Check out our blog.

The Jorgensens, said...

It turned out beautiful! I love the color!