Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter

Easter this year was a little more quiet! We had family things that month so dan had been gone a lot more! We decided it would be nice to be just us and not try and do a big party! So this is the kids Easter morning! It was a little to early for Emma when it came to the easter egg hunt but Dallin loved it and Aliya loved to help him! Lilly just loved her candy and basket!!! I think it is always our favorite to watch the baby of the family "open" their baskets!!










Than there was the Easter picture after church! I was excited to get them all before they change or dirty their clothes! So I put them all on the bench and started to take pictures hoping to get them all smiling or at least looking at me!! Before I knew it Aliya in typical girl fashion strats throwing a fit and saying she was done! ( I promise nothing had changed except I was talking to them!)


That was her saying she was done!! As she left! But I did get a great picture of them just not all of them!! Oh the joys of having girls!!!

0 comments: