Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sisters!!!

Sisters! I had one and loved and hated her! My girls have at least two and so far the same goes for them! Having a sister is wonderful and difficult! You love having a best friend but hate it that she is always doing what your doing! You love sharing a closet but hate it when she borrows your clothes! You love being a part of her fun things but hate it when she is apart of yours!
I love my sister now! And appreciate her now more than I ever did growing up! I think about her everyday when I watch my girls together! Their ups and down and struggles with each other and making their own identities! But I am thankful that they have each other and that like it or not they are sisters!
Emma decided to "make" headbands out of stickers I had on their walls! I couldn't be mad when she put so much effort and care into each one! And she made one for every girl in the house! I guess that is how it is being a big sister!





































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh Sara, Your family is so cute! I wish I could see you all again! Have a happy day!

Rachel (Victoria) Young said...

I know what you mean, I had a crazy older sister and she at times was awesome and other times well....
Love you too!

Laura said...

love the headbands! such a cute, creative idea your little Emma had. And I LOVED the look on the baby's face, of course. She looked like she really enjoyed that headband. lol