Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally a sunny day!!

This was one of the nicest days of April! Lilly looked so cute I had to grab my camera!! It's easy to take beautiful photo's when your subject is this cute!! Emma and Aliya came out and wanted to be a part of the shoot! I love moments like this! I am thankful during these moments that I have three beautiful healthy little girls!












































































































































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

man, I've got to learn how to take & edit photos. you are amazing! I love the 2nd one of Lilly with her hands in the air! so cute!

Nicki said...

Those pictures look so CUTE. You are way good.

Life's Journey said...

Oh how I miss her and all of you guys!!!! Way fun, cute and adorable pictures!!! Thanks for sharing.