Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I would do it all again!




Ok so lately I have been going crazy! I don't want to do anything! Maybe you could call depression except I haven't felt sad or down just, ok, lazy(?)! I don't want to clean the house, do laundry, shower, take care of kids, cook, I don't want to do anything! I am totally burnt out from being a mom and the craziness of this summer! But because I am a mom I am doing those things ( I promise I'm showering!) I think it will all come back to me. You know the desire to be the super mom! super clean everything! Look faboulas! make sure the kids are faboulas! And cook the perfect meals! I think I just needed to get some really good sleep! No babies waking me up 3 times in the night, nobody sleeping with me ( kids!), and going to bed before midnight! Wow to be an adult! But even with that whole sour attitude, I would have my life any day!

2 comments:

Chastina said...

You're not the only one. I think everyone goes through times where they need a "vacation".

The Jorgensens, said...

I have felt the same way this past 2 weeks! It is a really bad time to feel this way because I am supposed to have my house packed by the end of the week for our move. I can't wait for this move to be over and have life be normal again.

Go do something fun! It always makes my blues go away.