Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh I hope, I hope, I hope!!!!


http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11789184
We have applied to adopt a Scottish Terrier dog named Scotty! He is from a shelter that is very good about trying to put the right dog with the right family! Second Chance Pet Rescue Hayden ID. We have been looking into adopting a dog for a while. I did some research and found that terriers are hypoallerginic! They shed very little if not at all! And they are a smaller bread of dogs! Which I would love! So I have hounded ( no pun intended) them for four days now and waited on pins and needles! I expected to get a call saying the dog is already gone. When she called today she laughed and said I had been stalking them!( See I said hounded) She asked us to fill out an application and said their were others who have applied for Scotty! She told me that it's not who applies first it is who is the best fit for the dog! So we sent in our application (10 min after getting it! We went over it again and again to make sure it looked great!)! So now we wait! I have told the kids there is a chance we might not get him and that is ok! They are all hopefull but also understand he is not ours yet! So I hope he is ours, but we will see!!!!

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

oh he is so cute. I hope it works out.