Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanks!!


So Dan came home from white water rafting! I had calmed down a lot! ( after I had written, my day had just intensified from there!)I had talked to some friends, who helped "talk me down off the ledge"! After Dan came home, the same friends and I went out and had girl time without kids! It was nice after a long day! When I came home I snuggled with dan on the couch and told him Suzanne said sorry ( ok I did it!), and watched man verses wild ( I know romantic!!!!). I have figured out my hair do's for church tomorrow! (Thanks Jamie for the advice!) And have everyone dressed in my head ( does that make sense??)!

So I feel much calmer and am very glad Dan is home safe! ( and not feeling sick!)

But as my brother Josh says, Just because your crazy doesn't mean their not out to get you!

1 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

It sounds like Dan and Jimmy are a lot alike, rafting and Man verses Wild! I have spent many a day where you are. Jimmy goes on his fun trips all the time while I am home with the kids! It can make a woman crazy!! Oh well, I still love him and I know he needs down time from his life to(even if it makes us go crazy to let them!). Oh what we do for the men we love!