Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny words!! Aliya


*At 4:30pm*
Mom- "Let's go make dinner! Do you want to help me make dinner?"
Aliya- "No! It burn me!"
( No she has never been burned just lots of reminders!)
Mom- (Laughing) "No, it won't burn you! I won't let you get too close!"
Aliya- ( Not laughing) "Don't turn it on hot! OK??"
Mom- (Still laughing) "Deal!!"

*Bed time*
Dad- "Aliya are you going to bed?"
Aliya- "No!"
Dad- "What are you wearing?"
Aliya- " Pajama's silly!"
Dad- " Why?"
Aliya- "To go to bed crazy Daddy!"
Dad- " So are you going to bed?"
Aliya-" Yes!"
Dad- "So go get in bed!"
Aliya- " Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!"
Aliya wins again!

2 comments:

Latter-day Runner said...

I wish I would have recorded some of the funny things my kids have said. I remember a few of them, but I've forgotten most of them. Great idea for blog entries.

Mindy said...

I love all the funny things that kids say. Your kids are so cute.