Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stephanie Meyer


Has anybody else listened to Muse? WOW! The one Muse song for the soundtrack is, Super Massive Black Hole! When you listen to that and then think about the book it becomes a little, Ummmmmmm, I guess you could say darker or it has a little more of an edge to it! It makes Edward seem a little Harder than the wayI was thinking of him! WOW! Can you say Obsessed?!? Also thanks Shi! I feel better! I really want to go back and read them all again. But I need to get my life back so I loaned it to Dallin's first grade teacher! I hope she likes it. Hard to believe but she had never heard of it! Also has anybody seen the new poster!!!! It looks great! I thought Edward looked to sweet in the last one! Don't forget to look at the new trailer for the movie on the right hand side of my blog! It is awesome! Also I am so excited that the date is 11-21-08!!!!! Sweet! Mark your calendar and get the parties planned!

0 comments: