Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love doing her hair!!

Emma is such a good sport when it comes to me doing her hair! She is very patient when I try to figure out what I am going to do! This day I just couldn't think( I hate those days!)! SO I started with a zigzag part. Than I did two Puffy braids ( rubber banding sections of hair together like a braid) while crossing each of them like an x down the back of her head. At the end I still wasn't feeling it. So I took the two end pony tails and added a rubber band two inches apart down until the end of the hair. I took that pony tail and wrapped it toward the front of her head and attached it to the very first rubberband in her hair with a bobby pin. I tucked the extra hair under the x on her head! And Voila! It looked great!!! Way more complex than it actually was! I did it again on Sunday and it took me 10min including combing her hair and getting it ( and her) really wet! Oh I love doing hair!


3 comments:

Chastina said...

You are so talented! She looks beautiful.

Laura said...

Okay, seriously, you're making me look bad. I feel like I've accomplished something if all my kids have their hair brushed!

Latter-day Runner said...

I've noticed many times the cute hairstyles on your daughters every Sunday. I can't even do Ibsen's hair let alone Isabelle's or my own!