Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WOW!!!


So I know I havent written in a while. Dan's work gave him two free tickets for a cruise ( I will post picures soon!)! So we went on that, and then I came home ( Dan stayed for a work trip that had already been planned!) to find that all four kids were really sick. Dallin welcomed me home with throwing up on the couch! Gotta love being a mom!
But the biggest reason is I have been so preocupied is with the books, I know every one else has read, The Twlight Saga.
I had bought the first book at the airport because I had more than an hour of waiting time. I read a few chapters and then was, as I said, 'welcomed' with sick kids. When Dan came back home from his work trip I thought I would pick it up for a little while ( yeah right!)! That was thursday and I just finished number four today! I could not stop reading them!!!!! As soon as I finished with one I had to pick up the next! They had me hooked! As I finished the last book I wanted to cry! It felt so strange to have to finally say good bye to these 'characters' after being a witness of their 'lives' for so long! I know for those of you who have never read them, it all sounds so funny and stupid. But as one of my dear friends said " You can't have an opinon about them until you have read them!"! She was right! I laughed at the thought of how these books could ever be any good. And how stupid it was that everyone loved them! Well I see why now!!!
I have to say though that I am very nervous about the movie! I don't think there is any way it can turn out even slightly as good as the books! I guess I will see!
Since Edward and Bella have found peace in their lives( can you say cheeessssyyy) I guess my family can too! ( My house looks awfull and Dan would really like me to come back to them!! LOL)



2 comments:

The Jorgensens, said...

I have to laugh because I re-read these books every few months! I love them like crazy! I really hope the movies are good. I am worried because I really don't see how they can be as good as the books. I guess we will see because as a die hard fan I will be there to see it even if it stinks.

Have you read her other book THE HOST? It is very good. I just re-read that one a few days ago. You should if you haven't. She is such a great author. I can't wait for another book from her! I am so glad that she writes fast!

Chastina said...

I got trapped in them also. I also loved THE HOST; it's different but completely enjoyable.