Friday, October 17, 2008

Funny words!!



Have you ever laughed because of what your kids say, or had to write it down it was so funny!!! It seems like mine are doing it all the time! Like Aliya is saying to me right now, "Mom! I'm bout to poop in Daddy's office! I need to poop in the toilet!!" Than she just came in to say, "Mom my panties aren't wet. See? Touch em! Touch em! See not wet!" Ok so they are wet! Nice try!

All three of the older kids say funny stuff all the time!

Emma is a deep thinker! So some things you have to think about. These are some of her easy/ funny ones!

Emma- (Underneath Aliya's bed) " Liya, if you see something under your bed thats cute, and in a dress, don't worry! It's just me!"!

And on our way to the car passing the flower bed.

Mom-"Watch out for the bee's!"

Emma- " Wow look at all the bees! I saw the news, and they said all the bees were gone! But I guess they came back!"!

Aliya says stuff all the time! She is only two but has a vocabulary of an 8yr old!

Aliya "Mom don't worry! I not say Yilly( Lilly) stupid! Kay? I just call her baby! Kay?"

and

Aliya-" I want cheese. Get me cheese! Mom!! I WANT CHEESE!!! One, two, four, six, seven, nine! Right NOW! Fine I spank you! "

Mom- " Aliya! Stop! Just wait one minute. Be nice and say please!!!"

Aliya- "I sorry mom! I not spank you!"

Dallin on the other hand says things all the time where he thinks he is saying one thing and I think it means another! For example ( Please read the whole story before you freak out!!)

We were at lunch one day and I asked him how school was.

Dallin- "Ok. But some kids were touching themselves."

(I totally freaked out! A million things started running through my head like, really!?! He is only in 1st grade! I tried to calm myself down and kept repeating in my head, "Don't scare him"! I started to ask him questions.)

Mom-"Where does this happen? And who is doing this?!

Dallin "On the playground and in the bathroom. And some older kids and Joseph ( his best friend!)!"

(Finally I just asked him)

Mom-"Dallin are boys touching their privates?"

(Dallin looks at me with a weird look)

Dallin- "NO!"

( Ok Now I have the weird look!)

Mom- "Than what did you mean touching themselves? "

Dallin- "Well, Ms. Lyman said you have to keep your hands to yourselves and they didn't they they were touching themselves! ( meaning eachother!)

(Mom Trying to not laugh too hard in the resteraunt!!!)

Mom-"Thanks Dallin!"

Never a dull Moment!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Kids are very funny! I especially loved what Emma said while under the bed. Well, and the comment about not saying "stupid". Kids are so honest and so funny!

Uberly Ewe said...

This post has made me laugh so hard. Thanks! *smiles*

Mindy said...

Hey Sara,
It has been a really long time since I have seen you. Your family is beatiful. Looks like you are doing really well. Keep in touch.
Mindy

Latter-day Runner said...

Funny conversation with Dallin. Made me laugh out loud.