Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pay back sucks!!

Dan as a child would throw up all the time! His family still talks about how if he didn't like it he could just throw it up( He can still do it! Crazy!)! So this morning Dan made breakfast! He loves to make breakfast on the weekends! Usually eggs and hashbrowns ( total cowboy breakfast!). So Dan says as he finishes breakfast, " Wow this is the best breakfast ever!!"! Five seconds later ( no joke!) Dallin throws up his whole breakfast into his lap! I was in the office so of course Dan starts yelling for me! I came in and saw it and could not stop laughing!!! Dallin said he didn't like the potatoes! Total pay back! I told him he should clean it up! ( yeah right!) So instead I told him he had to call his mother, and tell her sorry for all the times he had done this to her! She laughed! I guess Earl is right! Karma is important!!

2 comments:

Life's Journey said...

HAHAHA!!! Ask him if he remembers the chain reaction that was started by me on our trip to DisneyLand. Now that is a trip that even, I "vaguely" remember. Have a good week. :)

Nicki said...

that is so funny! I love it. Since you have Jenni Wimmers blog, and it's private will you contact her for me and tell her that I totally want to see it? Thanks!